Kinetic Incubating Microplate Reader
1. Product information
Kinetic Incubating Microplate Reader ELx808IULALXH is a multifunctional kinetic reader designed for bacterial endotoxin assay and ELISA assays. The reader is a highly accurate, easy to use instrument for kinetic turbidimetric TAL assay, kinetic chromogenic TAL test and endpoint chromogenic TAL assay. Compare to kinetic incubating tube reader, the microplate reader is more efficient .
2. Instrumental parameters
- wavelength range from 340-900nm, suitable for ultraviolet and visible light detection.
- 6 filter wheel, standard configuration with 5 filters (340, 405, 450, 540 and 630nm).
- temperature control range: room temperature+5℃ to 50℃
- standard curve linear correlation coefficient: |r|≥0.99
- assay repeatability: CV≤5%
- 96 tests per plate